Re: [Bloomington Geocaching] Help search for Lauren Spierer, Missing IU Coed

Message has been deleted

Janice Kistler

Jun 15, 2011, 4:23:06 PM6/15/11
to bloomingto...@googlegroups.com
While I probably could not participate, I'd like to add to Bruce's wonderful e-mail.  Anyone going out geocaching could keep an eye out for anything that would be helpful.

Librarygal

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 6:16 PM, Bruce Bundy <howlin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Geocachers,

You probably all have heard of Lauren Spiere,r the young woman that went missing from Bloomington June 3.   Well, I'm forming search parties comprised of geocachers.  We will form small groups and be assigned areas to search.  Hopefully, we can put you in an area that you are familiar with ( maybe have found caches there).  I in addition to being a geocacher, I also had National Search and Rescue Association training.   I'd like to get members of Geocaching.com with a number of finds under their belts to be team leaders. Others are welcome to go with an experienced geocacher.

Please contact members of Geocaching.com outside of the immediate Bloomington area that you know about this. They may be able to help also.

Please contact me as soon as you can.  Time is of the essence.  We will be starting tomorrow at 8:00 am.  Of course there will be other opportunities for searching later unless she is found soon.

Please contact me:

 My real name is Bruce Bundy, Ph. 812-929-8887 texting me is OK, email howlin...@gmail.com

My caching name is Lobster37.  Let me know as soon as possible.

Remember there probably aren't any better searchers that geocachers.

Message has been deleted