GeoWoodstock X

1 view

djhobby

Feb 27, 2012, 8:41:09 PM2/27/12
to bloomingto...@googlegroups.com
Hi fellow cachers,

As many of you know the world's largest geocaching event is being held in our "backyard" this year.  GeoWoodstock X  is being held in Sellersburg, just an hour and half away. There will be thousands of cachers from all over the world in attendance. Quite a few of us know the organizers and have expressed to them interest in helping. The Woodstock planning team has taken up our offer of help, and has asked us to plan some interesting activities for attendees. So, if you have some ideas for some fun, interesting outdoor activities and are interested in helping, please share. To kick off the collaboration I've created a Google Document (link below)  that anyone can edit.

Thanks for your time.
DJ

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14EmULesh3H8ILlU4_2aBv2r_xWA9GISsshdj9fFhyz8/edit