Bloomington Geocachers Dinner tomorrow!

Jessica Falkenthal

May 22, 2018, 11:22:08 PM5/22/18
to Bloomington Geocachers
Hey Bloomington Geocachers!

5/23- 6-8pm
We're getting together for a geocaching dinner at Mother Bear's Pizza on Wednesday from 6-8pm. Please RSVP at Geocaching.com, before 2pm, so I know how much table space to save!
I'm visiting Bloomington for a few days and would love to see you!

GeoWoodstock in Cincinnati
5/26 10am-5pm
This is the largest geocaching event ever held in the Eastern Hemisphere. And it's FREE. Thusly, it will get a special icon as a GIGA event. As this is the only GIGA event ever held in our continent, it is a very rare opportunity to attend a GIGA without having to visit Europe! There will also be 30 new Lab Caches posted during the event for you to find that include 10 Augmented Reality lab caches and 10 gadget caches (essentially a puzzle box that you have to figure out to get the log) and 10 other curious caches.
Feel free to post in our Facebook group to find a carpool!

Would love to see you at either.

Jess
Jess Falkenthal
Geocaching Name: Mickey4Jes