Recruiting PHP help

Kevin

Jul 16, 2010, 1:12:26 PM7/16/10
to bloomington, indiana php user group
I'm working with a Bloomington-based startup (http://pixSmix.com) that
is rapidly evolving beyond the capacity of our lone developer. We use
CodeIgniter and have a solid code base for future development, both of
the website and other instances of our core interactions that need
design and implementation.

Right now, the expectation would just be about 10 hr/week, probably
driven around building out a series of feature improvements. However,
we are also trying to cultivate experience and skills to handle what
we expect to be rapid growth in the Fall in into 2011. We can offer
$40/hr, probably more depending on the application and a willingness
to help us for a longer period of time.

I'd prefer to tap into local or regional resources first, so if you or
anyone you know has some experience with CodeIgniter (or is willing to
get some), we'd love to develop a short list to call for help.

Thanks,
Kevin Makice (@kmakice)