Hiking plans for New Year's Day with out tradition festive celebration

Hanson, Frederick D

Dec 30, 2019, 2:07:08 PM12/30/19
to Bloomington Hikers
We will hike the Three Lakes Trail at Morgan-Monroe State Forest with a lunch stop at the Cherry Lake shelter for our traditional festive New Year's Day celebration!

We will start from the Bryant Creek Lake dam parking lot at 10:00am.  Hopefully we can all park there but if not the picnic area lot will serve as overflow parking.