channel overflow

Vera Moffitt

Jun 30, 2014, 5:16:14 PM6/30/14
to bloom...@googlegroups.com
I have run into a problem with channels when sending a very large message. It appears that there is a certain limit on the size of a single message that can be written onto the channel. Can anyone comment on this? I don't see any code that checks the size of the string being written onto the channel and breaks it into multiple messages if the size of too large. The result is a buffer overflow and a silent block/death of the peer program.

If there is a simple way to work around this, I'd welcome the suggestions. I'd hate to have to modify bud internals to break up messages manually.

Thanks in advance,
Vera