Local Deployment

Luiz Camargo

May 13, 2016, 11:31:17 AM5/13/16
to Bloom Language
Hi Guys,

I am trying make a local deployment of a program (attach file).
But appear a error:

Exception while wiring rule: atomic_data_in <= (join([node, initial_data], [node.uid, initial_data.uid]).pro do |n, i| (Bud::Error)
  [n.node, [i.pred, i.data]] if depl_idempotent([[n.node, i.pred, i.data]])
end)

This code scratch it's from deployer.rb program with following comment:

  # Distribute the EDB to each node.
  #
  # XXX: this may break coordination protocols that assume the EDB is present
  # before any messages are received. ...

 What is EDB?
 The present error is a result of that?

Sorry the inconvenience and poor English,

Att.
Luiz Camargo
x18.rb

Peter Alvaro

May 14, 2016, 5:18:40 PM5/14/16
to bloom...@googlegroups.com
hi Luis,

I can't look into this, because there is a file called './localdeploy' referenced in x18.rb but not included as an attachment.

peter

Luiz Camargo

May 15, 2016, 11:54:49 AM5/15/16
to Bloom Language, pal...@gmail.com
Sorry Peter

follows a file (having three files in rb)

Thank you for your attention.
localdep.tar.gz