June 6th 2nd Blood Connections Meeting, Sinchon, Seoul

1 view

Marie Frenette

May 29, 2010, 10:38:52 PM5/29/10
to Blood Connections
Announcing the 2nd Blood Connections Meeting!

All are welcomed to come and take a leadership role, or just help
out. We will discuss the future of Blood Connections and create
working groups for various projects including making of multilingual
brochures, website, and a rare blood donation program

Meeting to be held 100 meters from Sinchon Station Exit 4 at a cafe
called Meeple. See map for details

http://www.meeple.co.kr/v1/eng/visit.php

Those with facebook, you may RSVP there, but please also send a text
to me at 010-6801-0731 with your name and the number of people you
will be bringing

Marie Frenette

May 29, 2010, 10:40:11 PM5/29/10
to Blood Connections
Sorry, the meeting will be June 6th at 2 pm