Translation of Materials

Marie Frenette

May 25, 2010, 3:22:08 AM5/25/10
to Blood Connections
Hello Everyone!

Big thanks to our translation volunteers. They translated pages and
pages of blood donation material from Korean to English. Sadly, much
of it was not specific to foreign people in Korea so we are still
waiting on that as well, but this will give us an idea of the basic
blood donation procedure in Korea. Please check the file section if
you want to download it too.

The brochure will be created from this information and from the more
detailed info we will be recieving shortly. Once the English brochure
is ready, we can proceed with brochures in other languages. I will be
contacting editors and translators shortly, as work comes up.

Thanks so much for your great effort and your commitment to the
establishment of Blood Connections.

Oh, and I would like to announce that the next Blood Connections
meeting will be June 6th at 2 pm in Shinchon near Yonsei University.

Marie