Volunteer Opportunities: English Editors and Webmaster

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Marie Frenette

未读,
2010年6月14日 03:04:162010/6/14
收件人 Blood Connections
Hello Blood Connections Members,

We wish to assemble a team of English editors. We have a 30 page
document to edit, and will have more things in the future. These
documents be sent to the Red Cross for review and distribution to
their hospitals. I'm sure it will help a lot of people in the
future. After this English copy is approved, we can look at
translation into other languages.

The website address has been purchased, and we need someone who is
interested in maintaining the website on a volunteer basis. The site
will primarily be an information resource, providing multilingual
information about blood donation in Korea, and highlighting the health
issues that can be faced as a minority. There will also be a rare
blood donor program registration form.

If you are interested in any of these roles, reply to this thread.

Marie
010-6801-0731
marie.f...@gmail.com

Bridget McGregor

未读,
2010年6月14日 03:27:482010/6/14
收件人 blood-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Marie,

I'm just doing my final marking/grades and teaching a class for a few hours a week, so I have more free time until mid-July.  I'd be happy to help with any English documents which need editing until I leave on holidays.
Bridget

Marie Frenette

未读,
2010年6月14日 03:53:062010/6/14
收件人 blood-co...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Bridget, I'll be in touch asap with more details.

Marie

Sarah Crouch

未读,
2010年6月14日 08:25:042010/6/14
收件人 blood-co...@googlegroups.com
I can edit it.  I am quite familar with the blood donating lingo having read many forms myself.  If you can e-mail me a copy, I will go through it.

Thanks,

Sarah Crouch

Jane

未读,