Translation Progress

Haratz

May 12, 2010, 9:48:55 AM5/12/10
to Blood Connections
Hey guys i'm the translation team leader. That sounds cool doesn't it?
[Mum! I became a leader!]

I'm Jason SeungHoon, Ji (지승훈) and you can call me whatever you wish
to. If you wish to talk to me in private or whatever, here are the
solutions. Mobile Phone: 010 3385 2651 E-mail: har...@gmail.com

Okay. We currently have 3 volunteers, KyungMi, Catherine, and I. We
decided to translate 2 pages everyday. So 2 pages per person and there
are three people... so if i do a little maths.. it's 6 pages a day!
[Mum! I got 3*2 right without even writing it!] Okay i'll stop there.
So 6 pages everyday, and there are 36 pages so mathematically it will
take 6 days exactly, but practically i expect about 10 days, more or
less.

This is what we're doing. Knowing that our translations may save
lives, we will do our best.

Have a happy day.

Jason SeungHoon, Ji

Marie Frenette

May 13, 2010, 12:26:32 AM5/13/10
to Blood Connections
Wow Jason

You guys are off to a great start!

Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks and keep up the hard work.

Marie

On 5월12일, 오후10시48분, Haratz <hara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys i'm the translation team leader. That sounds cool doesn't it?
> [Mum! I became a leader!]
>
> I'm Jason SeungHoon, Ji (지승훈) and you can call me whatever you wish
> to. If you wish to talk to me in private or whatever, here are the
> solutions. Mobile Phone: 010 3385 2651 E-mail: hara...@gmail.com

Haratz

May 13, 2010, 8:25:46 PM5/13/10
to Blood Connections
We have a new volunteer, whose name is 공정은 or Stephanie, Kong.

She will traslate some of my portion first, then when we finish all 12
pages (which i expect to be done pretty soon) then we will move on to
help others.

This was a short update.

Have a lovely day!

Jason SeungHoon, Ji

On 5월12일, 오후10시48분, Haratz <hara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys i'm the translation team leader. That sounds cool doesn't it?
> [Mum! I became a leader!]
>
> I'm Jason SeungHoon, Ji (지승훈) and you can call me whatever you wish
> to. If you wish to talk to me in private or whatever, here are the
> solutions. Mobile Phone:010 3385 2651begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              010 3385 2651      end_of_the_skype_highlightingE-mail: hara...@gmail.com

Marie

May 14, 2010, 4:20:31 AM5/14/10
to blood-co...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the update Jason! The translation team is doing a lovely
job^^

Marie

Sent from my iPhone

Marie Frenette

May 19, 2010, 4:06:57 AM5/19/10
to Blood Connections
Translation Team:

Could you let me know your progress so far?

Thanks a lot for all your hard work

Marie

On 5월14일, 오후5시20분, Marie <marie.frene...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the update Jason! The translation team is doing a lovely
> job^^
>
> Marie
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Catherine Jung

May 19, 2010, 4:14:02 AM5/19/10
to blood-co...@googlegroups.com

Dear all,
I almost get finished it, just one huge page left. ^^;;
As I told our team leader, I will submit the final draft by this Saturday~

Thanks,
Catherine

2010/5/19 Marie Frenette <marie.f...@gmail.com>

--
Catherine Hye sun Jung
010-8495-0116

Marie Frenette

May 19, 2010, 4:40:07 AM5/19/10
to blood-co...@googlegroups.com
Hi Catherine,

Thanks,

I was just asking Jason for a general update.  Next time I'll just email him directly to avoid giving your guys any stress ^^ Sorry!

Marie

Alberto Bortoni

May 21, 2010, 4:12:44 PM5/21/10
to Blood Connections
Hello!
give me what can i do.
i can translate to spanish! =)
im native speaker!.. i already have job and school but ill do my best
to finish as soon as i can!
36 pages are not much!
send anything to my mail or tell me how should i start!!

=)

On May 12, 10:48 pm, Haratz <hara...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys i'm the translation team leader. That sounds cool doesn't it?
> [Mum! I became a leader!]
>
> I'm Jason SeungHoon, Ji (지승훈) and you can call me whatever you wish
> to. If you wish to talk to me in private or whatever, here are the
> solutions. Mobile Phone: 010 3385 2651 E-mail: hara...@gmail.com

Femmeterrible

May 22, 2010, 5:01:04 AM5/22/10
to Blood Connections
I offered too to translate from english to spanish and viceversa :P
but that was before my school work caught me, but im glad there are
more capable and able people willing to help.
Best regards
Jo