Invitation: Nationwide Korean Rare Blood Groups Overnight Trip

Marie Frenette

Jun 9, 2010, 3:53:33 AM6/9/10
to Blood Connections
Hello Everyone,

We have recieved an invitation from the people involved in rare blood
groups across the country. They will be going on a trip to Ulsan this
weekend (all expenses paid) departing from Yeongdeungpo Gucheong
Station (Line 2) at 11 am on Saturday.

We will likely be watching the world cup all together and doing some
other activities. Great chance for us to network and show our
presence!

We will stay at a training center, specially designed to host large
groups like ours, and you only have to bring your personal effects
(toothbrush, towel, etc...)

After eating lunch Sunday, we will depart for Seoul, so likely arrive
around 6ish in the evening.

Please contact me asap 010-6801-0731 if you are interested in
attending.

Marie

Marie Frenette

Jun 9, 2010, 10:37:14 PM6/9/10
to Blood Connections
The place we will be staying on Saturday is here: