controllers in sidebar

avi...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2014, 11:15:49 AM12/28/14
to blogofil...@googlegroups.com
I followed the photo gallery example in the docs, trying to create a sourceforge project list on my sidebar

in the controllers/sourceforge I have :
%%%%
import os
from blogofile.cache import bf
import dl_sourceforge

config = {
    "name": "Sourceforge",
    "description": "Makes a sidebar widget for sourceforge",
    "priority": 70.0,
    }

def run():
    projects = dl_sourceforge.get_projects(url)
    bf.template.materialize_template("sidebar.mako","",{"projects":projects})
%%

and on sidebar.mako :
%%%%%%%%
     % for project in bf.controllers.sourceforge.projects:
     <li> ${project}
     </li>
     % endfor
%%%%%%%

it seems that there is no logical argument for the second argument in
bf.template.materialize_template("sidebar.mako","",{"projects":projects})

I tried the options  : sidebar.html, None, index.html, ""
to no avail…

Any ideas?