Hubze.com will change the way we use Social Media

1 view

J Glenn Lowe

Mar 23, 2010, 5:24:54 PM3/23/10
to Blog Nut Community Network Member Ads Only.
Hubze.com is changing the way we use Social Media Sites.

Name Branding is the wave of the future for online marketing. Hubze
has created what is called the Hubze card for building your name
online and also promises to be a central hub for posting and
commenting to all of your Social Media Sites at once.

The key to online marketing and Name Branding is a four step process.

1. Landing
2. Capture
3. Rapport
4. Proposal

Mike Healey of Hubze.com has created a great way to create a
prospecting funnel and allow you to build a quality list of prospects
and friends and share your thoughts and opportunities with the world.

I am very excited about what Hubze is doing.

Go to the Hubze Blog and see what all of the buzz is about.
http://blog.hubze.com/

Then join me in one the best ideas to hit the internet since
Facebook.com and Twitter.com hit the scene.

Joining Hubze and using the Hubze card is free!
http://hubze.com/signup/?referredBy=JGlennLowe