Javafit is Your Recession-Proof Business

Greg

Sep 24, 2010, 5:11:56 PM9/24/10
to Blog Nut Community Network Member Ads Only.
If there is one product that you would consider to be recession-
proof, I think that product is coffee. Well over 100 million Americans
wake up everyday to a cup of coffee. We drink on average 3.1 cups per
day. That's a lot of coffee and now Javafit gives you the opportunity
to get your share of this lucrative business. Javafit is a Certified
Fair Trade Organic Roaster that combines 100% premium Arabica coffee
beans with vitamins, minerals and supplements to create great tasting,
functional coffee blends.
Javafit offers three different business plans, starting for as
little as $150.00 so there is sure to be a plan that fits your budget.
Get all the facts about starting a Javafit coffee business by going to
http://gregproud.javafitbuilder.com.