My Team Build

Greg

Sep 29, 2010, 5:57:20 PM9/29/10
to Blog Nut Community Network Member Ads Only.
My Team Build is an exciting new concept where as you promote and
build your business list, you're also getting paid simply by referring
other people to join and promote their business or products. Joining
My Team Build costs a one time fee of just $19.95. There are no
monthly fees at all. When joining you receive an auto-responder, lots
of free affiliate sites to join, access to free training video's. Once
you join, you list your current affiliates that you're promoting.You
also get a splash page, access to a new website called My Income Club
where you get to set up your own page and join other groups if you
want. You get all this and so much more. Get paid $10.00 for every new
member you refer and when those members refer someone else, you get
paid $1.00. Check this out by going to http://www.myteambuild.com/?gregproud
today.