[WiMAXATL] CLEAR to offer new Professional VOIP service powered by RingCentral

1 view

William Higgins

Jan 4, 2010, 4:43:42 PM1/4/10
to bloggin...@googlegroups.com
CLEAR is set to launch a new Professional Voice service that his powered by RingCentral.com. Currently, CLEAR sells consumer VOIP service but is limited to one single line per modem. This was always a huge drawback to using the CLEAR Voice service. Many consumers that use other services like Vonage have the option to add more than one line. This new service and partnership takes it to the next level and plans to offer true business voice services by leveraging a leader in the space already, RingCentral. Details are just now starting to come in but here are some info we already know:

  • Still waiting on price, but we do know that there will be a discount if ordered with CLEAR WiMAX service.
  • Hardware will be Linksys SPA-941, or SPA-942, maybe softphone???
  • Complete Business Phone and Fax System
  • Unlimited Local & Long-Distance Calling Included on Every Line
  • Unlimited Electronic Fax Included on Every Line
  • Full Basic Feature Set & Voicemail Included on Every Line
  • Auto-Receptionist & Company Directory Included
  • 100 Extensions & Voicemail Boxes Included
  • Toll-Free (800) Number & 100 Free Minutes per month Included
  • Select Local Phone Numbers from All Over the U.S.
  • Extensions Can be Located Anywhere in U.S.
  • Advanced Call Management & Routing on Every Line & Extension
  • Advanced Features (Screening, Blocking, Click-to-Dial, Message Alerts)
  • Music & Messages on Hold Included
  • Real-Time Software Call Controller and Soft-phone Included
  • Microsoft Office™ and Outlook™ Integration Included
  • Pre-configured Professional Cisco IP Phones
  • Call Queues & ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) for small Call Centers
  • Web Based Access to All Your Features & Call Logs

I will update this post as I get more details. I hear a lot of good things about RingCentral so this partnership should work our well for both.

--
Posted By William Higgins to WiMAXATL at 1/04/2010 04:19:00 PM