Errors all the time :(

Lusin H.

Jun 20, 2010, 1:30:55 PM6/20/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
Hello dear template designers,

I want to use templates by "editing html" but I get errors all the
time. I don't know how to fix them. I am using made codes, even though
I downloaded them as blogger themes, they don't work. Can somebody
please help me with the coding, if I add them to the group?

Thanks in Advance,

Lusin.

¨‘°♫ IrsH ♫Œ°‘¨

Jun 20, 2010, 5:00:10 PM6/20/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
you cant edit the whole html buddy. You can make changes only in some
places. And codes are in xml.

--

¨‘° ♫ IsHu ♫ °‘¨

Sandra rmsanmless

Jun 21, 2010, 3:11:04 PM6/21/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
everywhere stands "HTML" i need to put "XML" in it??
Coz i have the same problem. when i use skins from blogskins by users made lol..

2010/6/20 ¨‘°♫ IrsH ♫Œ°‘¨ <itsme...@gmail.com>

--
Please take a second to earn a free donation to my Cause, The Art of Elysium, and help me provide Art projects for hospitalized children. Click Here:
http://www.socialvibe.com/IgnalskiSandra

multi

Jun 28, 2010, 2:24:53 AM6/28/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
Pls explain your reply. "only in some places" which and why? "the
codes are in xml" what "code"?