How to add/contribute template designs in blogger.com?

jemaTessa

Aug 2, 2010, 5:09:54 AM8/2/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
I've been thinking of sharing my own template designs in blogger. com,
but i don't know how to upload it (the code) here. Someone tell me
something regarding this matter?
Thanks! and God Bless!

silwan efra

Aug 6, 2010, 2:16:46 AM8/6/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
I'm sorry..but i dont know this..

sandesh pekamwar

Aug 18, 2010, 2:17:41 AM8/18/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
use this web site
http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2006/04/install-new-blogger-template.html..
will help u

--
sandy

sandesh pekamwar

Aug 18, 2010, 2:17:56 AM8/18/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com

bayi kuntilanak

Sep 6, 2010, 7:46:01 AM9/6/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com

2010/8/2 jemaTessa <jema...@gmail.com>

easy ..
you only live on the site to upload your files to your liking
for example: ziddu, 4share, mediafire .. funds are still many more ..
after you upload your files, you must download a copy of the address ..
then you get into blogger, → dashboard → new entry.
then you type the text block HERE and HERE, then you ..
then you select the link, after that you paste your copy of who the site address ..
ok .... thanks
god bless to ..