Left column along all content?

Moritz

Jun 3, 2010, 10:57:00 AM6/3/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
Ideally I would like the left column start at the top of the content,
with the header and navigation menu being pushed to the right.

I see three choices either
a) create a whole new column left of "content-inner" (?)
b) stretch the left column of main outer (which I guess is not
possible because of the template structure (and the cap-top?)
c) create an additional column within the header which will have (to
inherit ) the same CSS declarations as the column in main. It would
not be "one" colun, but we could make it look like one...

Which is the best way, is it possible to introduce columns in the
header? Are there other workarounds or solutions to have a clomn from
top to bottom ?

Samusideen Olalekan Bello

Jun 7, 2010, 2:09:23 PM6/7/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I will like you to but more light so that i can get you better.
reply me.

SUHAS THOOL

Jun 8, 2010, 1:52:56 AM6/8/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
What r u saying "I will like you to but more light so that i can get you better." What do u mean by saying that  i

iis me  dub jaao ....
4F4.gif

Marcos Antonio Rios Cossio

Jun 8, 2010, 11:31:45 AM6/8/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com

Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 22:52:56 -0700
Subject: Re: Left column along all content?
From: suhast...@gmail.com
To: blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com

What r u saying "I will like you to but more light so that i can get you better." What do u mean by saying that  i

iis me  dub jaao ....

Noticias, servicios, tendencias. Haz de MSN.ES tu pág. de inicio
4F4.gif

Samusideen Olalekan Bello

Jun 30, 2010, 3:45:14 PM6/30/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I will like you to ad my company profile to yours.check my website globaldataresources.blogspot.com.reply me
ASAP.
4F4.gif

alma barrete

Jul 1, 2010, 4:41:18 AM7/1/10