Etheral template

emmala...@hotmail.com

Jun 16, 2010, 12:46:16 PM6/16/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
Hi, I have just updated my blog using the Etheral template. I really
like the new look but if you look at my blog -
kissesandcrossstitches.blogspot.com - you will see that the image that
I use as a header is now off centre to the left - can anyone help me
get it back in the middle of the page? I'm guessing it's just a simple
html code I need to alter? thanks

Chang Kim

Jun 16, 2010, 10:16:10 PM6/16/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
I asked this to our engineer and he gave me this quick tip:

Template designer >  advanced > add css

#header-inner a {
 width: 500px;
 margin: 0 auto;
}

--
Chang Kim
Product Manager, Blogger

Look At

Jun 22, 2010, 4:56:23 PM6/22/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
Go to http://www.w3schools.com/ there are so much to learn on this
site

On Jun 16, 11:46 pm, "emmalavell...@hotmail.com"

multi

Jun 28, 2010, 2:19:30 AM6/28/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
This theme is a great error! Why you offer this template without test
it previously? Same with Watermark, another mass.