Template designer software

ane...@gmail.com

Jul 5, 2010, 3:36:06 PM7/5/10
to BloggerTdesign
Hi
i want create a template for weblog.
do you know a software for create a template (for blogger)

Thank you...''

Alex Cost

Jul 6, 2010, 1:41:31 AM7/6/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
Hi. A software that create especially Blogger templates? No.

You can use Dreamweaver, NVU (http://net2.com/nvu/) Kompozer (http://
www.kompozer.net/) to make an HTML template.

Blogger templates use a XML based language, that mixes XHTML and XML.
You need to know CSS, too.

Try this weblink [PsycHO] http://psyc.horm.org IT BUILDS FOR YOU A
LIVE TEMPLATE!

Regards

ivan jaya

Jul 6, 2010, 5:22:25 AM7/6/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com
You can try to use "Artister"

2010/7/6 <ane...@gmail.com>

--
ﻮﺍﻠﺴﻼﻢﻋﻠﻴﻜﻢﻮﺮﺍﺣﻤﺔﷲﻮﺒﺎﺮﻜﺘﻪ

Ivan Jaya
http://www.ivanjaya.net
http://ivanjaya.blogspot.com

Olalekan Kelsey Ogundairo

Jul 6, 2010, 9:10:38 AM7/6/10
to blogger-tem...@googlegroups.com

Blogger have some ready made template you can use for your blog however you can change the or edit your template. All you need to do is to log on to your blogger account, on top of the page click design, when it opens under it you will see the area that says Template Designer New, click on it and from there you can do whatever you want to...from changing the font, color, page even choose the type of template you want like business, food and many more, save and preview it.

Let me know if this is useful and if not you can actually try another site and link it to your blogger.

Best wishes,
Kelsey
--
Olalekan Kelsey Ogundairo,
Internet Marketer,

Merliny

Jul 7, 2010, 4:12:03 AM7/7/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
Before Blogger launched the New Template Designer I sometimes used
Artisteer to create a Blogger Template. It's easy to handle and you
have many opportunities to configure your template. But you should
know that you can't change anything in the layout such as colors,
fontweight etc. by using the Blogger designer. If you want change
anything in the layout later on after uploading the template file you
have to do it manually within the code - HTML and CSS. Therefore you
should consider carefully if it's reasonable not to use the New
Template Designer of Blogger.

Merliny