Attribution widget question

Lawny

Jul 21, 2010, 11:16:00 AM7/21/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
i design blogger templates and i'm planning to convert some of my
templates to work with the new template designer and i would like to
know how i can add an attribution widget with my credits ?

Elena M

Aug 31, 2010, 7:29:19 AM8/31/10
to Blogger Template Design Group
as a designer you know that every widget has an tag name element .

<b><b:widget id='Attribution' locked='true' title='Attribution'
type='Attribution'/></b>
this is the widget code, non the less you should have the css for the
dim, position, bg color...etc
the "true" or "false" value is set if you want to lock the widget or
not. If not, the simple erase of the code will delete this widget.

I hope I was clear enough, my enghlish knowledge is kind of rusty