0x Dead

Sep 27, 2021, 2:17:22 AMSep 27
to blogg...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

First of all thank you Soraya for "Blogger Code PE".

During my basic research about blogger I came to a blogger profile 1

P.s - Later I found this profile belongs to EV Williams -  CEO of Medium, Co founder of twitter.

In about section of this profile There is a link of audio clip.

When i goto directory it end up with a custom url after blogspot.com

Now I am curious how it's possible to get custom url like that. It's something like special feature.

Soraya Lambrechts [fr-BE]

Oct 4, 2021, 10:18:37 AMOct 4
to Forum Blogger Ambassade Francophone
Hi,
Some Blogger accounts have "trust" status and have beta features.
EV Williams is the co-founder of Blogger. So logically, he has a "trust" account.
The "music" directory is not available for normal accounts ;)

Best :)