[The Trials & Tribulations Of Sweeney!] Weird Dreams

The Sween!

Jul 15, 2010, 5:23:25 AM7/15/10
to blogdistri...@googlegroups.com
Morning all!

I've just woke up about 10 mins ago & can remember this dream so vividly but realy can't understand where it's come from. I shall detail & elaborate on things once it progresses.

When I was little, I lived on the 11th floor of a tower block in South London. It wasn't the best place to live (especially with the smack-heads knocking on your door to beg for money) but it was home. It did need some new features like new security doors, a good lick of paint & the old locker room opposite the lifts (which were sealed off but someone broke in so you could get down there - and no it WASN'T me!) seriously needed to be done. That place is where most of the action happened in the dream. Ok, here goes:

Parked up outside the tower block ( which now looked sort of futuristic) in our old Ford Mondeo. Went into an office to get a key but this office was sort of like a job centre/drop in learning centre kind of place & in front of me was this really really tall girl (at least 8ft) dressed all in white with the shortest mini-skirt on - or was it a belt - who walked towards this desk & sat down. Got the key, left & went into the tower block & headed DOWNSTAIRS to this sort of leisure centre place (where the skanky locker room was) but this place was much much bigger than what I remember it when I was a kid.

Now here's where it gets all fucked up!

Next thing I know is I have a fucking big machine gun in my hands trying to find the way out & looking out for  those "Face-hugger" things in the "Alien" films. I am creeping round corners, I spot one in the swimming pool so I leg it past there, I am inching doors open with the gun in my hand & all in all quite scared of getting done over by these things!

And then I wake up.

I can understand the gym/sports centre reference as I've not long rejoined the local gym. But what I don't understand is why it included my old tower block where I haven't lived for over 14 years & why there were "Aliens" in my dream as I haven't watched those films for a while!

Any suggestions, you know where to put them!

Laters!

--
Posted By The Sween! to The Trials & Tribulations Of Sweeney! on 7/15/2010 10:23:00 AM