[The Trials & Tribulations Of Sweeney!] Another Me-Me

The Sween!

Jul 14, 2010, 9:55:38 PM7/14/10
to blogdistri...@googlegroups.com
Courtesy of Oddness

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Torso, arms & armpits then the other bits!

2. What colour is your favorite hoodie?
Grey - as they are the only colour I have

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Bloody hope so - it was the trouble & strife!

4. Do you plan outfits?
Only if I'm going somewhere special

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Tired!

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
A lanyard from the British Formula 1 Grand Prix

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Erm... I don't know.  I can't remember at all in fact.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
'Fraid not!

9. What are you craving right now?
My bed!

10. Do you floss?
No

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Nasty!

12. Are you emotional?
Sometimes - depending on the situation

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Does 1, 2, skip a few count?

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
A biter I am!

15. Do you like your hair?
Yes - especially when it's just been shaven off!

16. Do you like yourself?
Mostly.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
If he's paying then why not?

18. What are you listening to right now?
The sound of the keyboard!
19. Are your parents strict?
Nope - moved out ages ago!

20. Would you go sky diving?
I'd like to think so

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
How random - but nope!

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yep - get a lot passing through the tube network. Matt Lucas asked me for directions in a station, Norman Lovett (Red Dwarf) on the station platform, Darren Anderton (yiddo ex-footballer) in a pub & a few more so-called celebrities from Big Brother.

--
Posted By The Sween! to The Trials & Tribulations Of Sweeney! on 7/15/2010 02:55:00 AM