[The Trials & Tribulations Of Sweeney!] Promised Update

The Sween!

Jun 10, 2010, 4:58:48 AM6/10/10
to blogdistri...@googlegroups.com
Here is the promised update.

All is going the same at work - boring! No sign of any promotion in the future (since they want to get rid of 800 or so staff).

Been with Suzan for 13 years now (could've committed murder & got out in less time - only joking, luv ya! x).

Adam is growing up sooooo fast now - he's 2 1/2 & now learning to swim!

Rejoined the local gym the other day & have been 2 days in a row (go me). Also had an induction to go into the squash leagues as the person who I normally play has been told to calm down. After the induction (the instructor is semi pro by the way & got 6 points against him), we looked at where he would put me. Where I thought I would be was nowhere near where he thought I should be! I was looking at the lower end of the league but he's put me in the middle with some of the more experienced players as he said that the lower league was "too easy for me". And he can tell all that just after one game?

Have a few things to look forward to:

1: Overnight trip to Paris with Suz & her dad at the end of June - only because I get discount Eurostar. £119 1st class return - can't complain at that!

2: Going to the Formula 1 at Silverstone on the 11th July - this is also the day for the World Cup final so here's hoping for a British 1-2 (Jenson & Lewis - either order will do) & England in the final (unlikely but here's hoping).

3: EuroDisney with Adam, Suz & her mum at the beginning of October for his birthday - can't wait for that!

4: Alton Towers for Halloween - also can't wait for this either!

5: My birthday in November - haven't even thought of what i'm going to do about that but I do know one thing - am working nights on my birthday so that sucks!

So that's about it for the moment - any more happenings then will let you all know!

--
Posted By The Sween! to The Trials & Tribulations Of Sweeney! on 6/10/2010 09:58:00 AM