Blogathon India Extended for another week

Sanjukta Basu

Apr 27, 2008, 7:51:07 AM4/27/08
to blog...@blogathon.in
(Sincere Apologies for cross posting, a few of you would get this message twice or even thrice, and to some of you this would come across as irrelevant, apologies for all such inconvenience)

All,

At the outset a heartfelt thanks to all of you for participating in Blogathon India with such enthusiasm. In the past one week blogathon received around 170 posts 90 comments under the 6 Topics.

You can browse all posts topic wise by clicking on the respective topic in the topic page (http://blogathon.in/topics/). Some interesting point of views have come up, please do read each other's posts and express your opinion. Blogathon is an effort to build a community of bloggers who passionately blog for a social cause. And to build a community it is important that we interact amongst each other, so do read and comment.

Also, you'd be happy to know, as a lot of request came in asking for more time to blog, we decided to extend the Blogathon by another week. Topics remain the same.

So go ahead read, understand and opine...Blog on any of the topics and submit your post using the registration form.

Thanks again for your support.

On behalf of Blogathon India Team,

Sanjukta

--