Off topic - selling domain names

Mohan

Oct 16, 2010, 11:00:36 AM10/16/10
to bangalor...@yahoogroups.com, Bangalore/Bengaluru Bloggers - Blogaloreans
Hi all,

I'm selling a few of my domain names... Would anyone like to buy?

> blogforpeace.org [valid till Jan 14, 2011]
> bloggingindia.net [valid till August 3, 2011]
> witnesstimes.info [valid till Nov 11, 2010]

Blogforpeace and BloggingIndia were both my blogs, till a year back, when the server space I was hosted on got hacked several times, which demoralised me, and I quit for good. They are just empty random domains out there now...

I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in buying these domains from me... I would price them at perhaps $20 (negotiable a little...), except for the third one which I would price at $5.

Anyone interested? Do let me know ASAP. You can contact me on this email, and I can give you my phone number.

[really sorry for the off topic message...]

Warm regards, peace,
Mohan

--
# blog: www.witnesstimes.com