Trill

prashant singh

Aug 5, 2010, 2:58:27 AM8/5/10
Hi Guys

Hope you are doing good .I am very excited to tell you that we have just launched  Trill: A Twitter Client for your Nokia Phones . Currently its supported for Symbian Series 60 Non Touch Devices only.You can download Trill from Ovi Store at

http://store.ovi.com/content/49452

 As a Mobile Enthusiast and Fellow blogger I would love to have your feedback on it . Please give it a shot and if you find it good enough ,than I request you to please tell your readers about it . Please let me know if you need any additional information or clarification about Trill I will be happy to provide that.

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks

--
Prashant Singh