Fwd: Unpluggd: Calling all entrepreneurs

prashant singh

Mar 2, 2010, 5:00:41 AM3/2/10

---------- Forwarded

Hi all,

It gives me immense pleasure in inviting you to the UNPLUGGD event, a freshly brewed startup event focused on ‘entrepreneurs in the trenches’.

By now, you must have heard statements like:

“Consumer Internet is just not happening in India.”

           OR

“You can’t build a global technology company from India without spending a fortune.”

          OR

“Building a Global Brand from India is impossible.”

If you are one of those who believe all this is true then get ready for a surprise. It might change the way you think about Indian startups & entrepreneurs. We are proud to present startups and entrepreneurs doing the impossible. They are the ones who have built a profitable business in India.

We, through the Unpluggd event, are providing a platform where these unsung heroes

-    Share their insights on building profitable businesses – The Indian Way.

 -    Share their journey thus inspires you, me and every other aspiring entrepreneur.

You can avail the opportunity of listening and asking your queries to entrepreneurs who have been there and done it all on their on. Some of the speakers for the event are –

·        Sanjay Swamy, Ex-CEO, mChek

·        Mukund Mohan, Founder, BuzzGain

·        K. Srikrishna, Co-Founder, Impulsesoft

·        Rudrajeet Desai, Co-founder & CEO, Ideacts

·        Yusuf Motiwala, Foudner & CEO, TringMe

·        Dr. Ashwin Naik, Co-Founder, Vaatsalya

·        Sunil Maheshwari, Co-Founder, Mango Technologies

If interested please visit   http://www.unpluggd.org .You can register directly for the event   here.

Feel free to forward this mail to your aspiring entrepreneur friend or FoF.

For any queries call/e-mail:

Ashish Sinha           ashish...@gmail.com               +91 98452 06443

Amarinder Singh   amarinder...@gmail.com        +91 93431 71420

Satpal Parmar       satpal...@gmail.com                 +91   97421 90747

Thanks & Regards

Satpal Parmar

Extn: 18753  Mobile: 09742190747

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve to death. It doesn't matter whether you are a lion or a gazelle: when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."

--
Prashant

Mobility Musing : http://blog.spicelabs.in
Personal Rambling www.knowprashant.blogspot.com