Anna Hazare and Jan Lokpal Bill

Snigdha Sheel

Apr 7, 2011, 5:27:23 AM4/7/11
to blogal...@googlegroups.com
Dear Blogaloreans,

We all have been hearing and following the NEWS about Anna Hazare and his crusade for Jan Lokpal Bill. If you support the cause please do spread the word by blogging, tweeting or facebooking. Basically in every way and whichever way possible. I understand, most of us are working full time and our weighed down by our day to day responsibilities but any amount of contribution will help this cause.

Also, there is an event page on Facebook called All roads in bangalore lead to freedom park.
People will be joining to express support at Freedom Park, Bangalore from the 5th to 10th of April,  between 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Do take a look at the event's page and join if possible.

Regards

Snigdha