Inviting Volunteers to Test our Twitter Client .

prashant singh

Jun 21, 2010, 6:52:38 AM6/21/10
Hi Guys

I am working on a  Twitter Client for Nokia Series 60 devices .Its in Advanced stage of development .Very soon  we will be starting with closed Alpha testing of the same on Invite only basis . I am looking for volunteers from our  community to help us identifying the end user issues. So if you are a Twitter user with  a Series 60 device and you are willing to volunteer your time for testing . Please drop me a line off the list .

Please feel free to forward this message in your network .

Thanks in anticipation

--
Regards
Prashant Singh

"If someone's using a PC to demo the Next Big Thing... then it's not the next big thing."~Russell Beattie