Testing web applications and websites

maxxxx...@gmail.com

Apr 9, 2024, 3:46:58 PMApr 9
to Blog25343
Hey, everybody! I hope you all are doing well. I have a question about testing web applications and websites. What web application and website testing methodologies do you use to ensure their quality and performance? What tools and technologies do you use to automate web application and website testing?
Message has been deleted

harry.wallker3456

Apr 9, 2024, 4:53:42 PMApr 9
to Blog25343
Absolutely! Ensuring the quality and performance of web applications and websites is essential for a seamless user experience. When it comes to web app testing, employing a combination of methodologies like exploratory testing, regression testing, and performance testing is key. Automation tools such as Selenium, Cypress, and Puppeteer aid in efficiency, while continuous integration with Jenkins ensures seamless integration into the development pipeline. For comprehensive web app testing and website testing services, you can explore https://www.sam-solutions.com/services/qa-services/web-application-and-website-testing-services/.
вторник, 9 апреля 2024 г. в 22:46:58 UTC+3, maxxxx...@gmail.com:

bobblack5678

Apr 9, 2024, 5:23:49 PMApr 9
to Blog25343
Hello everyone! Regarding web app testing, it's crucial to employ a mix of methodologies like exploratory testing and regression testing. Automation tools like Selenium and Cypress can significantly enhance efficiency, along with continuous integration using platforms like Jenkins.
вторник, 9 апреля 2024 г. в 23:53:42 UTC+3, harry.wallker3456: