Blog Hop Wednesdays Participants and Pairs for Mar 14, 2012

1 view

Sumedha Bailur

Feb 21, 2012, 12:43:48 PM2/21/12
to blog-hop-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Radhika, thanks for the document. I am again paired with Sweta from Our-Cherished-World. We were paired for Feb blog hop. Or is it a different Sweta?

Regarding changing the pattern --> I actually like what you have right now. It's a true blog hop. I would probably go through one or two recipes when I get to know someone new. But with this blog hop I tend to browse through their whole blog and get to know them better. I am ok with having a theme, but if it's a new blog and the pair might not have much choice to make out of the blog. Just my two cents. I am ok with whatever you decide eventually. I love blog hopping part. :o)

Thanks
Sumee
On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 3:46 AM, Radhika <ticklin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Ladies,

Hope you are all doing well. Please find attached herewith the file of all the participants and your partners for the month of Mach.

Btw, the Blog Hop of March will be on 14th.

Is it getting a bit routine? what do you have in mind to make it even more interesting.

Shall we try out themes dividing ourselves into further small groups from next month and dig out the menu according to the theme.

Do share your thoughts.

Cheers,
Radhika.

Swetha

Feb 29, 2012, 7:57:55 AM2/29/12
to Blog Hop Wednesdays
Hi Sumedha

I think we both are paired again for March.

Swetha

Sumedha Bailur

Feb 29, 2012, 5:19:28 PM2/29/12
to blog-hop-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Swetha, I had heard back from Radhika that she is going to send a new one, since she forgot to include few other bloggers. Her laptop was out for servicing, so she was having hard time replying to emails.
Yeah, if we don't get a new one, I guess we both are paired again. :o)