Blog Hop Participants and the Pairs for Jan 2012.

Radhika

Dec 24, 2011, 10:12:21 PM12/24/11
to blog-hop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Friends,

Seasons Greetings to everyone.

I know that I am late in making this announcement. This was supposed to be made on 21st itself but you know the exams for the kids and office work had kept me very busy not allowing me a moment.

Please find attached herewith an excel file in which on Sheet 1 you will find the list of all the participants for Blog Hop Wednesdays and in Sheet 2 the pairings for the event which goes on floors on 11 January, 2012.

To know more about the posting rules and regulations please check out the announcement in my blog. The linkies will be open for 2 days only.

Also I have not included Sumedha for the month as she is on Holiday and will be able to join us all only from the month of Feb.

Happy Hopping,

Radhika.
Blog Hoppers & Pairing list for Jan 2012.xls
This conversation is locked