The linkies are open...

Radhika

Jan 10, 2012, 11:33:57 PM1/10/12
to blog-hop-...@googlegroups.com
Hello friends,

The linkies are open and will continue to remain so for the next 2 days. Do link in your entries.

The submission form is for bloggers who wish to participate from next month on.

If any of you want to give it a miss for the next month or step out totally please do inform within the next 5 days so that I could go ahead with next month's partnering. Informing at a later date leads to reshuffling again and chaos.

Kavi has already mentioned that she will not be able to participate till May due to exams.

Finally here is my entry from Nupur's space. Tomato Dhoklas - http://ticklingpalates.blogspot.com/2012/01/dhokla-recipe-tomato-dhokla-for-blog.html

Happy Hopping...
Radhika.

Riddhima

Jan 14, 2012, 4:49:59 PM1/14/12
to Radhika Subramanian, blog-hop-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Radhika,

Apologies for not being able to upload my recipe.. I met with a minor accident and was advised complete rest for a week..finally managed to check mail today.

 Is there a chance of linking my recipe now?

Am sorry again :( .. pls let me know.

Thanks
Riddhima

Cheers,
Riddhima

Radhika

Jan 15, 2012, 9:29:34 PM1/15/12
to blog-hop-...@googlegroups.com, Radhika Subramanian
Dear Riddhima,

That is too bad. Hope you are doing well now. Yes do post your recipe and since the linkies are closed send me the link via mail so that I could update post.

If you could send me before Wednesday it would be better as I have to announce the next month's pairs Also it is specifically mentioned that bloggers cannot skip a month and if they do they cannot participate the next month.

Do inform me if you wish to continue for next month too.

Cheers,
Radhika.