Blog Hop Participants and the pairs for the month of February.

瀏覽次數:0 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Radhika

未讀,
2012年1月18日 上午8:13:472012/1/18
收件者:blog-hop-...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

Please find attached herewith a PDF consisting of the members who will be participating for the month of Feb and also the pairs.

Blog Hop for the month of February will be on 8th.

As it will be easy to view and save, I have given the PDF version as some also had problem viewing the different sheets last month.

we have few members who are joining this month and I have left out the members who failed to participate last month.

In case if you have any problem with the reading of the file or any thing else, do get back to me.

Cheers,
Radhika.
BHW Participants & Pairs for Feb.pdf
回覆所有人