inviting hosts for the events @ my blog...

1 view

Mom Chef

Mar 14, 2012, 4:48:21 AM3/14/12
Dear friends:

Due to some reversal of schedules, I am looking at hosts for the following months of Kitchen Chronicles & Cooking for Kids : two events that were created here on my blog - Sizzling Tastebuds.. The themes are as under.

Please note the following before choosing the theme / month :

1) While bloggers who have hosted this earlier are always welcome, I am looking at those active blogs with a minimum of 1 year of inception and with minimum 50+ followers for FB/ GFC. This is to ensure greater and wider response to the event that you would host

2) The round up must be posted 2 days after the event closes and announced.

3) Kitchen Chronicles runs from 1st of the month for the entire month while Cooking for Kids runs from 15th of the month to 14th of the next month.

The slots below shall be filled on first served basis. Please do let me know ...

Kitchen Chronicles vacant slots :

Sep-12
Open
Finger foods