border dashed

Giulia Di Liello

Jul 19, 2024, 11:40:34 AM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to Blockly
I want to make the edge of a block in the workspace dashed. How should I do it?

Beka Westberg

Jul 19, 2024, 1:44:35 PM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

You can specify the stroke-dasharray of the `.blocklyPath` via CSS or via a presentational attribute. Do you want all of your blocks to be dashed, only certain ones, or only at certain times? I can help you figure out the best way to apply the styling!

I hope that gives you somewhere to start =)
--Beka

On Fri, Jul 19, 2024 at 8:40 AM Giulia Di Liello <giuliad...@gmail.com> wrote:
I want to make the edge of a block in the workspace dashed. How should I do it?

Giulia Di Liello

Jul 19, 2024, 4:15:32 PM (3 days ago) Jul 19
to Blockly
I solved it thanks