Not able to change color of Blocks in blockly

sourabh mandal

Nov 30, 2021, 8:14:53 AM11/30/21
to Blockly
Hi, I am using blockly npm package. When I define a custom block I am not able to change the colour of the block even after specifying different colours. All the blocks are with the default colour green.
Here is the blockly definition in toolbar
block in toolbar.png
Here is the block configuration and declaration
block cofig.png

sourabh mandal

Nov 30, 2021, 8:15:44 AM11/30/21
to Blockly
Even though after adding color of 355 ... the block still stays green

Mark Friedman

Nov 30, 2021, 1:34:17 PM11/30/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Blockly uses the more British term "colour", rather than "color".

-Mark