how to create new language

Rainbow Market

Jun 20, 2024, 1:27:02 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to Blockly
Hi,

is it passible to create custom language like this Blockly.MyLang= new Blockly.Generator('mylang');

Maribeth Moffatt

Jun 20, 2024, 2:51:55 PM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to Blockly
Hello,

Yes, it is possible to create a custom language generator. You can find more information in our docs and we also have a codelab about this topic.

Do note that in general you should not add your own features into the `Blockly` namespace. You can just call your generator `MyLang`; there is no need to call it `Blockly.MyLang`.

If you have additional questions please let us know! Thanks,
Maribeth

Rainbow Market

Jun 23, 2024, 3:33:55 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to Blockly
Hi Maribeth,

Could you please confirm if Blockly Codelab is available on a CDN? If so, could you provide the link?

Best regards,
Naveen S

Maribeth Moffatt

Jun 23, 2024, 3:47:05 PM (6 days ago) Jun 23
to Blockly
Hello,

The interactive codelab is at the above link (here again). You can also read the raw markdown on GitHub here and see the finished code for the codelab on GitHub here

This isn't hosted anywhere else. Can you be more specific about what you need to access?

Maribeth