Using zelos (or any other none default) renderer in react

Omid Abdollahi

Feb 14, 2021, 6:19:10 AM2/14/21
to Blockly
Hi
How can I use a renderer in React sample. as renderers are not modules I don't how to do that

Sam El-Husseini

Feb 14, 2021, 6:11:59 PM2/14/21
to Blockly
Hey Omid,

The Blockly core module includes the Zelos renderer, so you don't have to do anything special to include it in your React app, simply importing "blockly" or "blockly/core" will include the renderer.
In order to use the renderer you'll need to configure your workspace to use the "zelos" renderer.

Alternately, if you're hoping to customize the Zelos renderer, I'd recommend you check out the custom rendering codelab. You can skip the Setup step in React, as the renderer is already included in the blockly module.

Cheers,
Sam