newBlockly.workspaceFactory() Not working in blockly 11

Jenifer Edison

Jun 11, 2024, 11:20:09 AMJun 11
to Blockly
Hi

What is the alternate for  const demoWorkspace: Workspace = newBlockly.workspaceFactory();
in Blockly 11

Mark Friedman

Jun 11, 2024, 3:09:06 PMJun 11
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Jenifer,

  Here is the section of the Blockly documentation on workspace creation.

  Just out of curiosity, where did the code that you are quoting come from?  As far as I can remember, Blockly never created workspaces using code like that.  I'm guessing that perhaps that code comes from an app which created some abstractions on top of Blockly.

-Mark