Android blockly application

Killian Marchand

Nov 23, 2021, 2:34:53 AM11/23/21
to Blockly
hi,

I am looking for a solution to create a blockly type application on android, with the possibility of easily adding blocks, to offer more possibilities to the user.
I inquired and I can only find the Google solution. But very few examples or tutorials to understand how to develop such an application. I found the sample for android. But suddenly I'm wondering if it's not easier to go through the blockly web, than through a webview on my android device. Can you help me and advise me on my inquiries?

Thanks very much,
Good day

Beka Westberg

Nov 23, 2021, 2:49:40 PM11/23/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I believe the old blockly sample/project for android is deprecated :/ Since web views have become much more powerful since that project was started, using a webview (as you suggested!) is now the recommended method.

I haven't personally done this, but I know there are other people who have, so if you have any questions feel free to reach out!
--Beka

Killian Marchand

Nov 24, 2021, 7:37:45 AM11/24/21
to Blockly
Hi,
Thanks for your answer, and to confirm the web view solution it's a good way.

best