requirednamespace "Blockly.inputTypes" never defined.

Young

May 3, 2021, 5:21:40 AM5/3/21
to Blockly
Hi guys,

I was download blockly and tried build but show error as follow.
Also I didn't modified source code anything.

If somebody know what's problem, please let me know.

SUCCESS: blocks_compressed.js
Size changed from 153 KB to 74 KB (49%)
FETAL ERROR
Required namespace "Blockly.inputTypes" never defined.
Generators\javascript.js at line 16:
goog.require('Blockly.inputTypes');

Thanx,

koz...@google.com

May 4, 2021, 8:39:49 PM5/4/21
to Blockly
Hi,
Did you run `npm install` before building?
If that doesn't help, then could you provide some more info. Such as:
- How you downloaded Blockly (through github or using npm)
- What exact command you ran to build that gave you this error
~ Monica

박영준

May 7, 2021, 4:06:06 AM5/7/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Monica,

I did following steps:
1. download blockly 5.20210325.1 zip file from github.
2. extract download zip file to d:\blockly\blockly-5.20210325.1\
3. move to project folder d:\blockly\blockly-5.20210325.1\
4. execute py -2 build.py
5. show error message

Please refer attach  file is captured when execute step 4

Thanx a lot...

2021년 5월 5일 (수) 오전 9:39, 'koz...@google.com' via Blockly <blo...@googlegroups.com>님이 작성:
errmsg.txt

koz...@google.com

May 7, 2021, 3:12:28 PM5/7/21
to Blockly
The build.py file is actually deprecated, but we haven't removed it from the repository yet (there is a comment at the top "This build script has been deprecated, please use 'npm run build' instead.").
I recommend building instead using npm for the latest version of Blockly.
~ Monica