Auto updating list

Munsif Mansoor

Nov 26, 2021, 4:01:32 PM11/26/21
to Blockly
Hi, Im still figuring and leaning blackly so apologies if you i give a bad explanation of what im trying to do.

I want to auto update a list for an example.

Lets say there are 10 numbers with numbers and every minute a new number gets added.

What i would like to do is create a separate list of even numbers that keeps getting updated without loosing past data.

Example. My initial 10 numbers had 5 even numbers so the list would 5 even but i don't want the new even numbers to replace the existing, rather continue to add more even numbers until whatever condition for reset is met.

Hope you understood what im trying to do.

Thank You

Munsif Mansoor

Nov 26, 2021, 4:52:44 PM11/26/21
to Blockly

I just want the list to update with every new minute as long as the condition met
And the start of the list as when the condition is met.

Example. 123456789 list. Condition met on nunber 6.

So I want the list to be 6789 and continue to add every new number that appear.

Beka Westberg

Nov 27, 2021, 12:32:37 PM11/27/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused :/ Is this something you want to build using Blockly blocks? Or are you integrating Blockly with some other application?

Could you maybe post a picture of what you're trying to do?

Best wishes,
--Beka

Munsif Mansoor

Nov 28, 2021, 5:35:19 AM11/28/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Thanks for getting back. I'm not the best at explaining lol. I'm trying to build bot in binary bot builder that uses blockly API 3 version.

There were certain math calclutions that seemed complex so I wanted to better understand each block and that's how I found the forum.

I did make significant progress but with what I'm trying to do I need to use a lot of loops and lists and that's where I seem to struggle.

Beka Westberg

Nov 28, 2021, 2:44:37 PM11/28/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Ahh ok. If you're trying to use the binary-bot project to create a bot, you should post a question on their issues page. We would love to help you here, but we won't know the ins-and-outs of their specific blocks, since they are additions to Blockly :/

Sorry I can't be of more help. I hope the maintainers of binary-bot can help you with your problem!
--Beka

Munsif Mansoor

Nov 28, 2021, 3:21:34 PM11/28/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com