Developer summit presentations

Andrew Bullen

Jun 28, 2024, 3:57:27 PM (4 days ago) Jun 28
to Blockly
Are the presentations from this year's Blockly developer summit going to be published anywhere?

Christopher Allen

Jun 28, 2024, 5:15:52 PM (4 days ago) Jun 28
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Andrew,

Are the presentations from this year's Blockly developer summit going to be published anywhere?

Yes, that is definitely the plan, and although I don't know the exact date last I believe the original plan entailed them being ready within the next few weeks.  There will definitely be an announcement here and/or in the blockly-announce group when they are available.

Best wishes,

Christopher

Joe Davis

Jul 1, 2024, 2:52:16 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to Blockly
Hey Andrew,

We are in the process of editing the videos and getting them approved by their respective speakers. I'd expect to receive a communication on this blockly and blockly-announce group about their availability within the next 3 weeks.

We are also planning to hold a follow-up livestream Q&A with the Blockly Product and Engineering team, and will communicate how to sign up for that in the same communication.

Thanks!
Joe

Mark Friedman

Jul 1, 2024, 3:55:32 PM (2 days ago) Jul 1
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Any chance that the slide presentations can be made available sooner than the videos?

-Mark