Empty trashcan as you restore elements, not like bagpack

Licorne Magique

Nov 29, 2021, 12:29:30 PM11/29/21
to Blockly
Hello,
I posted an issue #5735 to ask for resolving what I think like a problem.
Trashcan is similar to bagpack, whatever to put inside, it stays, so you can pick out as many similar blocks as you want.
After tests with children, they do not see what is the difference between trashcan & bagpack: you can put as many elements you want inside, you can get it back as clone, but original model is still inside.
I think they must have different behaviour, and two should also have a 'stay inside' parameter:
  • when you add block in trashcan/bagpack with 'stay inside = true', when you pick element it does not disappear from trashcan /bagpack
  • when you add block in trashcan/bagpack with 'stay inside = false', when you pick element it disappears from trashcan /bagpack
It's just discussion...
Thanks.