understanding structure and deploying blockly

Bernadine Nzavake

Nov 25, 2021, 12:19:31 AM11/25/21
to Blockly
hello, I am new to Blockly I am trying to understand the structure of the source code where should I start? as they are so many files I am not sure where to start?  and also I want to know how to deploy it locally.

Thank you,
Bernadine.

Beka Westberg

Nov 25, 2021, 9:28:31 AM11/25/21
to blo...@googlegroups.com
Hello Bernadine!

It sounds like you're looking for the getting started codelab. This walks you through all of the basic parts of blockly, how they work together, and how to define your own custom blocks. You can also check out the docs, which are less of a tutorial, but also have more detailed information.

If you have any specific questions about getting started, feel free to ask! We're happy to help =)
--Beka